Time & Location
About the Event
I invite you to join The Rooted Hook and Tula Paddle Sports for a multi dimensional eco adventure, merging kayaking and yoga!
The evening will start with a brief meet and greet and a lesson from your guide on paddle technique. We will then paddle from Tula Paddle Sports private launch into Long Creek. From there our guide will lead you along the waterway to enhance your awareness of the natural world and prepare us for a yoga class on the banks. After docking our kayaks, we will conclude the evening with a tranquil yoga class led by Restorative Therapy Company.
- Kayaks are available on a first come, first serve basis. Kayaks are available by single and double occupancy. Please indicate which option you would like. Please note that there is only a limited quantity so please reserve your spot in advance to ensure availability.
- The cost for the kayak and yoga class is $40/per person. This is for a single ticket.
- Please fill out the waiver that is emailed to you to speed up the check in process the date of the event.
- This location is tucked back in Marina Shores. Upon entering, please follow the signs directing you to Tula Sports. Please park by the restaurant and follow signs to Tula Sports.
- You should expect to get wet. We ask that you please dress appropriately.
- Life jackets are required for kayaking and will be provided for you. Paddles will also be provided.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and water for drinking.
- Cubbies are available for you to leave your items at your own risk.
- Tips are not required but much appreciated for our instructors and tour guides.
For any additional information, please contact Nicole at Nicole@therootedhook.com.
Waiver and Liability:
I understand fitness classes and all other events hosted by The Rooted Hook, LLC (“The Rooted Hook”) may be physically strenuous and involve stretching and movement that will increase my heart rate. I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of bodily injury, including drowning and/or death. I also understand that hands-on physical adjustments may be given during a fitness class to prevent injury and improve my understanding of the postures. If I do not wish to be to touched, it is my responsibility to notify the instructor before beginning.
By signing this legally binding document, I acknowledge the inherent risk associated with the activities of this event, understand that injuries or even death may occur if I participate. The hazards include, but are not limited to drowning, physical injury, dehydration, sun exposure, lacerations, fractures, slips, trips, falls, fatigue, and equipment to body impact. I fully recognize these hazards. By signing below, I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make a claim of any kind whatsoever against The Rooted Hook, the featured yoga instructor, Tula Sports, and their respective officers, owners, employees, instructors and/or agents), for any personal injury, property damage/loss, citations, or wrongful death, while attending the classes/events hosted by The Rooted Hook, whether caused by negligence, or otherwise.
I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participation in classes/events hosted by The Rooted Hook and/or Tula Sports.
Photo & Video Release: By signing this, you irrevocably grant The Rooted Hook, LLC. all media rights, photographs, or video footage taken of you, as a result of participation in The Rooted Hook, LLC. event. It will become the sole property of The Rooted Hook, LLC., to use at their discretion.
- KAYOGA- Single Ticket$40$40Sold Out
- KAYOGA- Double Ticket$80$80Sold Out